1. It is an insult to tell your stylist how to cut your hair, you would never dream of telling your doctor/dentist what to do. It's okay to say clipper, razor, or shear cut.
2. DO NOT cancel 10 minutes before an appointment. Common courtesy is a 24 hour cancellation notice. A $5 fee will apply for those who do not follow this protocol when rescheduling. Consultation is a $25 Non-Refundable fee for first time clients to book an appointment. There are some exceptions to the policy. Please ask questions before booking your appointments. A Stylist time is valuable! They can give your slot to another client and allow you to feel guilt free about canceling.
3. NO KIDS unless they are being serviced by stylist.
4. Loud Cell Phones in the reception area are unacceptable. So please limit your cell phone communication in the salon. Clients come to the salon to unplug and relax.
5. Communication is the key with the stylist. Honesty is truly the best policy! If you do not like your hair style, please let your stylist know the same day. Therefore, they can correct it on the same day or reschedule a re-do.
6. NO FOOD! NO FOOD! We do not like bugs and the mess it causes. Cleanliness is important in the salon and we know you like a clean environment. We do too!
7. LATE ARRIVAL! If you are late for your appointment, you might be asked to
reschedule to prevent putting other clients behind their schedule appointment. Some EXCEPTIONS to the rules....Please ask!
8. Lastly, Please visit our Facebook Page for updated pictures.
Thank you for viewing our Salon Etiquette Page. Now Book Your Appointments.